FOX Corporation is seeking an NYC-based Distribution Assistant to handle administrative functions and provide crucial support services for the Senior Regional Vice President, Distribution, the VP, Distribution Marketing, and the Director, Marketing Distribution. Responsibilities include calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, phone coverage, process vendor invoices, general office duties, contract compliance management and assisting with special projects as needed.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executive support – calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, phones, client ticket management
• Administrative support – mailing, filing and copying, compose routine correspondence, spreadsheet applications, launch and contract form management, invoicing
• Coordinate appointments, conference calls, meetings and special events internally and externally
• Manage special events as needed and requested – coordinate event venue, client travel, budget approvals
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• 1+ years of administrative experience
• Experience handling executive travel, calendar and other support functions; cable/entertainment experience preferred, but not required
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A professional team player and skilled at creating professional relationships over the phone
• Strong organizational skills
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pmky-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.