FOX Ad Sales is looking for a Director, Research Insights, FNM to join their team in New York, NY. As the Director, Research Insights, FNM, you will be responsible for the execution of digital insights, cross-platform campaign analysis, and the management of client specific campaign measurement and analytics efforts. Your primary functions will include direct interaction with line sales teams on campaign measurement projects from proposal through execution, as well as the management of FOX News Super User Panel and driving best in market insights solutions. Finally, as the Director, Research Insights, FNM you will marry these custom metrics to standardized currency to compile key ROI positioning for FOX News Media portfolio in television and digital. You will manage attribution products, such as Marketcast/Deductive, iSpot, etc. You will also collaborate with Fox News Media Sales Team, Ad Sales Marketing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as the point of contact for campaign research from proposal through result work stream
• Project management duties on Ad Effect Studies for both Digital Only and Cross Platform research initiatives
• Write RFPs for client specific campaign measurement, including navigating to FOX News Super User Panel and Attribution products to develop the best-customized solution
• Maintain FOX News User Super panel with our internal partners and external vendor at Vision Critical
• Be an expert on campaign measurement and tools
• Serve as the contributing researcher on any qualitative projects coming from Fox News Research
• Create sales collaterals on capabilities and measurement partners
• Partner with the Vice President in developing and facilitating various analysis projects and initiatives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7 years+ experience in campaign measurement, digital analytics, and/or attribution solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, including Presentation skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Functional working experience with Nielsen, comScore, Ominture and campaign / attribution tools
• Self-starter with excellent data skills and impeccable accuracy standards.
• Overall familiarity with the linear and digital ad sales process is preferred.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
• Team oriented approach and ability to multitask and handle a dynamic project list
• Curious intellectual style, strong attention to detail are an absolute must.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor Degree or advanced postgraduate degree
• Agency or vendor side experience