FOX Ad Sales Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Portfolio Strategy & Solutions , Ad Sales Marketing to work with FOX Linear and Digital Sales and P artnerships teams in the development of marketing strategy and communication plans for our FOX Portfolio ad sales efforts . The Director
of Portfolio Strategy & Solutions , Ad Sales Marketing will work closely with sales leadership and sales support functions (finance, research & insights, planning, etc.) to help build a narrative using macro trends (economy, politics) and industry factors (seasonality, consumption changes ).
The Director of Portfolio Strategy and Solutions , Ad Sales Marketing will i nsight s and analytic s best practices to support sales in formulat ing client-centric strategies and storytelling narratives , with strong writing skills . The Director of Portfolio Strategy and Solutions , Ad Sales Marketing is proactive, ambitious, eager to learn, and continually strive s to evolve and refine data-driven strategies. In addition to supporting the team on deliverables, the candidate will help evangelize the work throughout the organization, proactively meeting with sales teams to understand how to best support their needs.
The Director will manage at least one senior manager and will report to the VP of Portfolio Strategy & Solutions , Ad Sales Marketing .
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partner with Ad Sales research to identify storytelling opportunities as part of an overarching communications plan
• Develop high-level cross-platform sales materials that weave data and insights into compelling, coherent Sales narrative (s)
• Work collaboratively across the FOX Portfolio to support strategic projects to drive Ad Sales growth including:
• Marketing Strategy: Synthesize brand advertiser client direction, sales strategy, cultural/market trends, and consumer insights
• Communication: Cultivate relationships, gain trust and respect, and facilitate efficient, transparent communication with internal cross-functional partners
• Provide business leaders across our Portfolio with analysis, market intelligence, and presentation support as needed as an input to business planning
• Provide prospective sector outlook to inform overall Marketplace Modeling efforts among the organization
• Help contextualize macro trends (e.g. political, economic, cultural) into how they may impact clients or their industries
• Assist in providing insight for revenue management cycles to support overall themes behind budgets/forecasts
• Work with Sales leadership to d evelop and manage the Ad Sales Marketing efforts for our FOX Portfolio products (One FOX, FOX Next, etc).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 6+ years of experience in either strategy, media, research, consulting, sales or a combination of the above
• I deal candidates ideally will have a background in a Media Planning/Buying agency and/or experience working in a TV and /or D igital Sale s
organization in developing holistic solutions that generate revenue and ROI for brands.
• Exceptional, results- driven, and focused individual, with the ability to employ quantitative analysis to develop a coherent high-level narrative
• Strong organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent writing skills including presentation development
• Outstanding reading comprehension skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to defin e value propositions and champion the voice of sales
• High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Curiosity and desire to div e into complex concepts
• Passion ate for storytelling through data
• Self-starter who can perform independently and proactively while working in a collaborative team environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Experience in media, advertising, and sales
• Bachelor 's degree or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvn50m-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.