Director, Research Insights
New York, NY
The Business Systems & Strategy team within Ad Sales is seeking a Director, CRM & Marketing Analytics, Ad Sales that will support the VP of Sales Effectiveness in driving sales & marketing analytics solutions for our Ad Sales organization. This position will work closely with the Ad Sales Marketing teams to develop a contact management strategy, create a streamlined process for generating and managing campaign lists, as well as building a workflow that can efficiently manage how we track, sell and measure the effectiveness of sponsorship opportunities. Concurrently, this role will partner with our Technology organization, and any other 3rd party providers, to gather requirements and help define the solutions needed to support the above.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage health of 6,500+ Agency & Advertiser records in Salesforce, in partnership with Master Data Management and Technology teams. Understand the current master data hierarchy and how Agency/Advertiser names flow across our full suite of transactional systems.
• Ensure data completeness and integrity in information collected from the respective Ad Sales & Marketing Leadership teams (client contacts, titles, roles, etc.), as well as information collected/ingested from our recently launched extranet site (Fox Ad Solutions Partner Portal); adjust as needed.
• Partner with Technology to design, implement and monitor a streamlined integration between the Fox Ad Solutions Partner Portal and our Salesforce environment. Integration design should ensure the following:
• New subscribers are properly validated for authenticity, ingested into Salesforce and re-validated to ensure no duplication with existing contacts.
• Existing subscribers are captured/re-validated for role/title changes.
• All engagement activity within the Partner Portal is captured for reference and future analysis.
• Support Ad Sales Marketing team by curating database of contacts information for various needs: events, e-blasts, mailers, invite lists, etc.
• Design and implement the appropriate solution to execute on the above
• Identify the necessary performance metrics to measure effectiveness, identify trends and propose recommendations, with the end goal of driving value and revenue for the organization.
• Partner with Ad Sales Marketing and Brand Partnership teams to streamline the end-to-end workflow for tracking sponsorship opportunities, inclusive but not limited to the following: inventory tracking and upload, opportunities pitched, approval status, marketing materials, effectiveness metrics and reporting.
• Partner with Sales Leadership to define and implement the appropriate processes and tools needed to drive a more accurate pipeline, forecast future sales and establish quotas.
• Development supporting technology roadmap; partner with Technology on overall project timeline, deliverables, project risks, weekly communications, future roadmap ideation.
• Coordinate alignment on workflow with other key stakeholders: Research, Finance, Design, Brand Marketing.
• Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships across all stakeholders to understand challenges and continuously recommend opportunities to maximize effective usage of the Salesforce product.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of Salesforce (CRM), ideally as Solutions Consultant or business-facing Administrator
• Proven success in curating/dissecting large contacts list and leveraging querying tools
• Strong project management, task management and communication skills
• Experience with digital or linear order management solutions
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• You operate best at the intersection of technology and business, and can communicate fluently in both
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upward and cross-functionally to gain consensus on proposed solutions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Salesforce, Tableau or other BI toolkits
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.