The Space and Planning Coordinator will be data checking and entering into the FMI Facility system., helping maintain data, related to facility operational support, and ensuring that facilities management standards are achieved and sustained for all functions within the department; including day-to-day data activities in our CAFM/IWMS program and related tasks that manages spaces and occupancy for Fox locations. The Space and Planning Coordinator will provide support for the department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Data entry, FMI – Viewing and inputting data from several sources
• Monitor data integrity through use of Pivot and assist with corrections
• Being onsite for visual walks as needed
• May gather information and data for projects from workspace projects to IT/Integration projects
• Assist in ongoing organization of shared documents
• Work with various Facilities and IT teams
• Attend calls (on phone and camera) with the management team and take detailed notes
• Cover department phone
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-3 years experience as a Coordinator or similar Skill Set or Education
• 1-3 years experience on a facility team
• Familiarity with CAFM/IWMS systems
• Familiar or have used apps such as Slack, Quip, Box, Outlook, Zoom, Workday, and ServiceNow
• Familiar with the MS Office suite of programs (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
• Able to read a floor plan
• Consistently show attention to detail
• Interest in data and the stories it can tell
• Knowledge of Tableau or Power BI
• Knowledge of Excel functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX+MATCH, and Pivot Tables/Charts
• Ability to maintain quality work and meet required timelines
• Ability to work independently, as part of a cohesive hybrid team
• Good communication
• Customer service oriented
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Familiar or worked in FM Systems
• Familiar with IFMA or BOMA
• Entertainment facility experience
• Report making
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $22.25-28.85 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv83mw-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.