OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
OutKick is a cutting-edge national multimedia platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports news, sports culture and pop culture. OutKick's stable of reporters, hosts and contributors are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reaching tens of millions of fans each month. Owned by FOX Corporation, Outkick was originally founded by Clay Travis. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking Associate Producer to join Outkick.com.
OutKick is a leading national media platform that produces and distributes engaging content at the intersection of sports, pop culture, and politics. OutKick content and contributors, which are accessible on OutKick.com as well as across video livestreams, social media, podcasts, and radio, reach tens of millions of fans each month. Originally founded by Clay Travis, OutKick is a FOX Corporation company. For more information, please visit www.OutKick.com.
As an Associate Producer at Outkick.com, you have the opportunity to work on streaming shows about sports, sports culture, and pop culture. You will work with a production team that will be tasked with producing compelling shows daily which will resonate with viewers. You will also create content each day for Outkick.com from these shows.
This position reports to the Outkick.com Senior Producer.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate in daily team meetings to develop strategies to produce shows which will drive the national sports and pop culture conversation
• Book for multiple daily shows streamed on Outkick.com and hosted by Outkick.com personalities
• Generate daily story ideas and help execute and produce your ideas and others on the streaming shows
• Work closely and collaboratively with other show team members
• Work to maximize our content across streaming, web site and social platforms
• Produce content from the shows for the Outkick.com website and social media channels
• Organize rundowns, Write scripts/copy as needed
• Create banners and graphics
• Use video, graphics, and sound bites to help illustrate stories and to help set segments apart from the herd.
• Pitch stories and guests, book guests and handle research for a variety of topics
• Keep a sharp eye out for flag-breaking/trending News headlines from a host of sources
• Identify click-worthy clips to be cut down from daily broadcasts and work with social producers/editors to distribute
• Assist with Organizing and executing remote shoots/productions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 3 years of newsroom experience
• Must have a passion for and an innate knowledge of sports and sports culture.
• Excellent organizational skills, as well as the ability to work collaboratively in an environment where you and most may be remote
• You must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure, meeting multiple daily deadlines
• • A desire to grow and perform beyond expectations
• -Flexible schedule which may include mornings, nights as well as some weekend days and holidays
• • Degree in Journalism or related field preferred.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9pbx-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.