Fox News is looking for a creative, thorough, and hardworking Associate Producer to join Jesse Watters Primetime. As an Associate Producer, you will be responsible for pitching stories, writing scripts, and selecting/building elements in a team environment. You're a Fox News fan who is well versed in politics, culture, and current events - and innately curious about everything else. The Associate Producer is a clever writer and excellent researcher who sees value in discovering unique angles/approaches to stories that no one else will find. Please come prepared to tell us what makes you unique - and demonstrate the value that only you can bring to our team!
You will be offered the following shift: Weekdays 12 pm - 8 pm
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Pitch unique guests, stories & segments
• Conduct in-depth research
• Write stories, guest intros, teases, and lower thirds
• Select elements such as sound, video clips, and graphics to help tell a story
• Additional responsibilities based on your unique talents/abilities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, television, or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of prior television (or similar) experience
• Strong knowledge of news, politics, and current events; familiarity with popular influencers, commentators & opinion makers
• Ability to work on a team under intense deadline pressure
• Ability to work independently and make smart decisions on your own
• Willingness to listen, learn and grow from constructive criticism
• Experience in a live control room
• Experience interacting with high profile talent
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz1x22-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.