We are looking for an exceptional Associate Producer to join our Washington, DC ''FOX News Sunday'' team. As an Associate Producer, you have the news judgment to select the strongest, most relevant sound and video elements to use in our Sunday political affairs program. You are a strong writer and have a passion for politics. You are self-motivated, highly organized, and have a strong sense of urgency, capable of working under pressure and meeting multiple deadlines throughout the week. You are a team player who works to drive the show's editorial mission each week. The Associate Producer will work on special projects and political coverage in the field when necessary. You will handle the show's promotion through weekly affiliate hits and will manage the show's digital presence.
You will be offered the following shift: WEDNESDAYS THRU SATURDAYS 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; SUNDAYS 5:00 AM-11:00 AM (Subject to Change)
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Focus on editorial production
• Find the best sound bites, video & graphics
• Write scripts, create banners, cut video
• Produce day-of reporter package
• Produce/Edit newsmaker interviews
• Coordinate affiliate hits
• Oversee program's Web & Social sites
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2 + years of news production experience on a national level
• Solid news judgment and passion for politics and current events
• Ability to meet quick deadlines
• Familiarity with INEWS, DALET & VIZ
• Familiarity with social media and Web-page platforms
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0zx26-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.