Senior Vice President of Production & Business Strategy at Fox Entertainment is looking for a full-time assistant. This position will serve as the liaison between all senior-level executives in numerous departments across the Network, Studio, and various production companies. This position is for those that want to understand the entire business of the Network and television production from pitch through production, delivery/air (network and other platforms), and international distribution. Please note that this position does not include frequent set visits, script coverage, or creative meetings. Daily Responsibilities include reaching out to other assistants to retrieve information, update documents, and track current shows. There will be daily updating of confidential charts to track series, specials, pilots, and talent costs/contracts. There will also be regular business strategy meetings and other business-related projects assigned when necessary.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Self-starter that is eager to take on varied projects and think ahead of the executive(s)
• Thrives under pressure and able to handle immediate turnarounds and deadlines
• Very positive and professional attitude
• Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, and Outlook calendars
• Proficiency with preparing multiple production and post-production calendars, which will be a weekly requirement
• Proficiency with creating detailed Excel charts (with formulas and accuracy)
• Proficiency with answering the executive's phone and tracking messages
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports, filing, etc.)
• Ability to prepare decks and PowerPoint documents for senior-level presentations
• Basic knowledge/desire to learn and help with routing of invoices and pulling materials for audits
• Desire to learn about prime time show delivery to the Network for air and how to support/route those outside productions with miscellaneous inquiries
• Desire to assist in supporting the various business set up and integration of various production companies and producers that are acquired or hired
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Ability to organize and file (for easy/quick reference) confidential contracts, budgets, and corporate financials
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Previous experience with strategic scheduling for a senior executive
• Previous experience with Box and digital organization (needed on a daily basis)
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9oyy-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.