FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX Alternative Entertainment is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Production and the Vice President of Production. The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing essential support to all areas under the oversight of Production, including but not limited to scheduling and calendars, budgets and cost reporting, production and office operations, travel, post production, asset management and record keeping.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage the SVP's schedule and daily calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
• Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
• Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executives' behalf as requested
• Answer phone calls and handle rollovers in a polite and professional manner
• Keep minutes of executive meetings
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records
• Perform minor accounting duties including management and reconciliation of executive and department expenses
• Maintain departmental master production/development and post calendars for all projects in production
• Sort, track, file, and maintain production and project materials of confidential information, calendars, and vital documents without day-to-day supervision
• Work with other departmental assistants to maintain database of talent
• Assist with asset and delivery management, including setting up wrap binders and show files for each production and uploading and filing documents as required and available
• Assist with onboarding personnel and secure necessary resources such as seating, ID badge, parking, computer/email/server access, phones, etc. when necessary
• Manage facilities and office-related needs as directed
• Provide other support as needed and directed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience, preferably supporting senior executives
• A background and strong interest in the business of television is necessary
• Ability to read/interpret/summarize budgets and financial statements for internal senior executives
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, and PowerPoint
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Mature, self-starter professional with attention to detail, superb phone skills and the ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Problem-solving and decision making ability
• Proactivity and self-direction
• Strong interpersonal skills
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvp2e7-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.