FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX Alternative Entertainment is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. Under regular supervision, the Executive Assistant is responsible for assisting the SVP with administrative functions and special projects. Duties include answering phones and maintaining daily schedules, filing, processing expense reports, scheduling meetings and appointments, updating information on producers, tracking all submissions and pitches, entering due dates for cuts, and maintaining production paperwork. The ideal candidate will have one year of experience working for a high-level executive in the TV or entertainment industry. The individual will be organized, be able to identify priorities, have a flexible mindset, be an effective communicator, and handle confidential information with discretion in a fast-paced environment.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones, route calls, take messages and maintain detailed phone logs
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
• Prepare and process expense reports
• Manage and schedule domestic and international travel
• Track all creative submissions and pitches
• Manage internal documents for team and department
• Maintain production paperwork
• Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner, schedule a heavy calendar, coordinate and maintain appointments/meetings, maintain files, book travel arrangements/reservations, and coordinate all other special projects
• Create presentations and documents using PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Sheets
• Act as liaison with other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent the President in a professional and efficient manner
• Keep current on Company projects, events, and issues and provide updates to supervisor
• Serve as back-up to other administrative assistants when necessary
• Assist with other departmental projects and events as needed
• Performs various other duties, as required and assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 1+ years as an Executive Assistant
• Previous entertainment agency or production experience
• Passionate about unscripted development
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced setting
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
• Excellent verbal & written communication and follow-up skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
• Professional and friendly demeanor
• Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Office coverage requires extended work hours – must be available to work overtime
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.25-25.00 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78pmq-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.