FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX EXPERIENCES + DESIGN is the internal brand engagement and experience agency providing strategic vision, planning and production in events, design, and technology to all divisions of FOX Corporation, including the FOX Network, Tubi, FOX Sports, News, Distribution, and FOX Corporate.
We are hiring a Director, Creative Operations to join our Award-Winning team. The ideal candidate will operationalize the running of the Design Team including developing systems, processes, and timelines towards completing multiple large and small scale projects simultaneously; is an efficient and effective communicator with internal senior executives and external vendors alike; adheres to deadlines; anticipates potential roadblocks, adeptly and seamlessly pivoting when needed; continuously evaluates processes for maximum efficiencies; and has a proven track record of accomplishing these goals.
Though we operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, professionalism, a positive attitude, and a collaborative bent are a must. As such, this position requires a diverse skill set, related but not limited to design production, promotional materials development, live and virtual event production, and knowledge of event-based and operational technology platforms.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partner closely with Vice President, Design as a trusted advisor and thought partner to craft the design strategy, vision, and operational excellence within the department
• Develop strategic frameworks in partnership with Design, Event, and Tech partners
• Define project schedules while focusing on regular and timely delivery; organize and lead project and team status, facilitate working meetings and manage and communicate risks
• Create visibility and confidence in project delivery timelines, as well as a working environment where the team can be focused, efficient, and creative
• Manage expectations for project and team deliverables, manage stakeholder communications, and help drive an effective system of project status tracking
• Be fluid and open to change and evolving processes and tools
• Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology and communicate to responsible managers or staff, document exceptions or deviations as needed, and convene meetings and plan agendas to ensure important issues are aired and resolved
• Proactively identify and implement quality control procedures to ensure that all creative executions are complete, error-free, produced according to established standards, and delivered on time
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 7 years of creative project management and production experience, preferably at an agency or entertainment studio with 3+ years in a supervisory role
• Hands on experience and working knowledge with PPAI and ASI Industry
• Strong knowledge of printing production process
• Proficient in MS Office programs, including but not limited to Word and Excel
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align from strategy through execution
• Strong decision-making abilities along with creative, project and time management skills
• Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
• A self-starter, able to take initiative and work independently
• Highly motivated with strong work ethic and an aptitude for problem-solving
• Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
• NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Degree in communication arts/graphic design or equivalent experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $118,000.00-140,000.00 annually for California. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmj3km-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.