Producer – Events, News and Original Shows (FOX Deportes)
Fox Deportes is looking for a Events, News and Original Show Producer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Events, News and Original Show Producer, you will be responsible for producing/directing Events, News and Information as well as researching, developing, and producing original sports content across multiple platforms. With that said, knowledge of live video streaming software and switchers would be ideal. You will work autonomously, conducting interviews, writing show scripts, and creating show budgets. Additional duties include supervising crews, Talent, Associate Producers, and Production Associates during pre-production, production, and post-production.
Creating content for Fox Deportes to infuse FOX Sports' attitude into our programming and continue to create synergies with Fox Sports (Domestic) is of the utmost importance. Full professional Spanish, both written and verbal are necessary.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating News and Information Shows: including research, creating rundowns, assigning tasks, graphics pre-builds, producing/directing, and supervising post-production
• Creating original content: including developing new ideas and executing preconceived programs, creating production logistics and budgets, as well as pre-producing, producing and post-producing
• Participate in multi-department meetings to be part of the company's communication flow
• Generate new ideas and content for the Network
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Knowledge/Experience in Television and Broadcasting
• 5+ years of experience with live news and show production
• Spanish - Professional Working Proficiency (written and verbal)
• Good verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills
• Strong creative writing skills
• A general knowledge of the operation of a television production facility, including online and off-line editing and studio and field production
• Extensive knowledge of news and sports with an emphasis in NFL, MMA, and Boxing
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• To remain extremely well-informed, creative, and up to date with all current sporting news
• Proven skills in developing and maintaining effective business relationships
• Ability to multitask and work effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• College Education with an emphasis on television production
• Knowledge of live video streaming software
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp11vo-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.