FOX Entertainment is looking for a Coordinator of Production to provide administrative support to the President, Production Strategy & Operations while coordinating department activities within the Production team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones, arrange calendar, and coordinate day-to-day activities of the President, Production Strategy & Operations
• Schedule meetings, request drive-on access for guests, and set up conference rooms for meetings
• Arrange travel, prepare expense reports, schedule and calendar meetings
• Process and manage department invoices, expense authorizations, and submissions to Accounts Payable
• Assist the larger Production team with logistics, travel, and set-up for any related activities
• Work on Production projects / initiatives as directed by the President, Production Strategy & Operations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 3+ years of related administrative experience
• Proficiency with Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roepn6-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.