FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
Fox Entertainment is re-entering the international distribution business. FOX Entertainment Global is responsible for overseeing the global, multi-platform sales and distribution of intellectual property, owned and produced by FOX Entertainment and its growing portfolio of business units including Fox Alternative Entertainment, MarVista Entertainment, Fox Entertainment Studios, TMZ, Tubi, Bentobox and Studio Ramsay Global as well as, premium content acquired from outside producers.
FOX Entertainment Global is seeking a Coordinator to join the Business and Legal Affairs Department of Fox's new International Sales organization. The Coordinator will support the overall team, Rights Management, and will also provide administrative support to the lawyers and other members of the Business & Legal Affairs Department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide general Administrative Support to Business & Legal Affairs, including Lawyers and other team members
• Evaluate, research, and answer general inquiries related to agreements & rights
• Read and understand materials and documents
• Recognize and extract critical data and information from rights agreements
• Accurately track and input deal and rights information into the deal management tracking system
• Handle special projects for the Rights Management team as needed
• Schedule and handle logistics for internal and external meetings, calls and video conferencing
• Maintain and track agreements, scan and file documents and emails, as needed
• Effectively interact with internal departments and executives at all levels
• Additional duties and projects, as required by upper management
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 2+ year of experience in an office environment as an assistant and/or support position
• Comfortable and interested in the use of various computer programs and systems, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), Zoom, Box, iManage, Rightsline, etc.
• Great attitude with desire and ability to learn new things and demonstrate increase knowledge
• Reliable and willing to take initiative, with strong organizational and follow through skills, detailed oriented, use of discretion while handling sensitive and confidential information, ability to multi-task, and self-starter
• Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy
• Ability to perform in a high-volume environment, exercise independent judgement, and efficiently manage time
• Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Prior experience in Business & Legal Affairs and/or Rights Management
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.24-24.04 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gknjq8-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.