FOX Business Network (FBN) is a financial news channel delivering real-time information across all platforms that impact both Main Street and Wall Street. Headquartered in New York - the business capital of the world - FBN launched in October 2007 and currently ranks among the top business channels on television. The network is available in nearly 80 million homes in all markets across the United States. Owned by FOX Corporation, FBN is a unit of FOX News Media and has bureaus in Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC
Fox Business is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Production Assistant to join the Making Money with Charles Payne team at 2pm ET. As a Production Assistant, you have great communication and organizational skills along with the ability to work well in a collaborative, team environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly changing and have a go-getter, solution-oriented mindset, this role is a great opportunity to launch your career in business news and learn industry best practices!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create and distribute graphics
• Pitch and research story ideas and see them through start to finish
• Write teases, reporter intros, and guest intros for show
• Edit and produce segments
• Cut video and compelling soundbites
• Social media posting on Facebook and cutting clips for Twitter
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• BA in Communications or Journalism
• Strong digital and social media skills
• Experience with Dalet and other video editing software is a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k44z-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.