FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
FOX Entertainment is seeking an LA-based Assistant to support the Casting Team. The Assistant will answer phones, schedule meetings, and maintain documents and grids. You must have superior organization and communication skills, be highly motivated, detail-oriented, excited to help on multiple projects and have a passion for on-screen talent.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer and transfer phone calls, coordinate conference calls
• Manage and maintain calendars including scheduling meetings
• Greet guests and create drive-on passes for the Lot
• Prepare correspondence including letters/emails, memos
• Process expense reports
• Copy, file, and send packages
• Coordinate travel arrangements including car services, flights, and hotels
• Compile information and maintain weekly/monthly department reports
• Plan/coordinate activities and events including off-site and conferences
• Conduct research and analysis for special projects
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience working at an agency/management company, casting office, studio, or network
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Basic knowledge of the casting process
• Superior organization and communication skills
• Be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and excited to help on multiple projects across Drama, Comedy, and Animation
• A passion for on-screen talent
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $24.04-26.00 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2bb7-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.