WJW-TV, Fox 8 Cleveland is accepting applications for a full time Production Assistant. This position could include mornings, evenings and weekends.
The Production Assistant is responsible for various television production duties for live and recorded broadcasts.
• Operates TelePrompTer during live and recorded broadcasts
• Assignment desk work including fill in
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Proficiency with computers, telephones, and other office equipment.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work closely with departmental members and work as a team player.
• BA Degree in telecommunications and television experience preferred.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Production Assistant must be able to stand, sit, reach, climb, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, and make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work near others, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions or outdoors during remote broadcasts. In addition, the Production Assistant must be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools, or controls. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions. Must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxx0kq-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.