KOKH Fox 25 has an immediate opening for an energetic and creative Digital Executive Producer to manage digital and social content for our news operation. In this role, you will drive strategy and execution to make our digital platforms a go-to source of news and information. Our goal is to offer audiences on multiple platforms something different. The kind of coverage they care about, the kind that impacts their lives – but that they cannot find anywhere else.
• Candidates should demonstrate experience recruiting, hiring, training and managing digital teams, and be well-versed in the latest publishing technologies
• Candidates must be able to easily manipulate digital or live material on all platforms
• The position requires strong skills in journalism and leadership. We are seeking a dynamic personality to lead our digital efforts. Essential skills include the ability to build a team, share a vision, and execute a strategy
• Our candidate will be someone who embraces digital media and knows how to consistently engage with the audience. Collaboration is a big part of this role. If you are ready to sail away from the Sea of Sameness, we want you to apply!
Essential Duties and Requirements include the following:
• Create a strategy for daily coverage as well as long-term coverage goals
• Effectively use analytics to drive engagement on all digital platforms
• Develop strategies for delivering fresh content and updated web and social stories throughout the 24-7 news cycle
• Be available to lead coverage of major breaking news or severe weather regardless of schedule
• Work collaboratively with managers, assignment editors, producers, talent and editors to maximize content and enhance user experience on all the station's platforms
• Organize and execute digital and social strategies with news talent
• Drive new content initiatives and, working with news management, supervise overall content strategy
• Ensure accuracy of digital stories
• Be knowledgeable of current events locally, nationally and internationally
• Monitor competing websites
• Research, report and write original stories
• Provide coaching to on-air staff about best practices on digital platforms
• Other duties as assigned
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz2903-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.