Digital Imaging Technician
Los Angeles, CA
Margarita Mix, Hollywood, a FotoKem company is hiring for a Dialogue Editor for a project based Dialogue and Sound Effects Editorial for Reality TV/Dialogue Editorial for Animated TV Show.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have strong dialogue audio editing skills and previous experience in broadcast reality TV and/or animated TV shows.
- Must have advanced knowledge in Avid Pro Tools HD, Izotope RX Advanced, and various other audio plugins and software. Comfortable with reworking and smoothing frankenbites, phase aligning multiple mics, processing distorted and damaged audio (removing clicks pops, noise, hums, clipping, reverb, dropouts).
- Must have a strong understanding of, and be able to identify a variety of technical audio/video issues involved in television workflow including - AAF/OMF issues, frames rate issues, audio quality concerns (summed audio, distortion, missing microphones, etc.)
- Must have a general understanding of television workflow and QC concerns (click and pops, distorted audio, S&P censorship, sync issues, act breaks, stem requirements, etc.) and be able to deliver work in an organized manner according to specific show/mixer requirements.
- Must have strong communication skills in order to work with other team members to ensure quality and consistency of audio work.
- Must be willing and able to work remotely or in person. Use critical listening skills for prolonged lengths of time. Work quickly and efficiently to deliver work within the allotted schedule.
The responsibility and duties of the position are not limited to the above and may include other duties as required.
FotoKem is an equal opportunity employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8908-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.