- Full Time
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
Finn Partners has an opening for a seasoned Vice President - Partner level for its Portland, Oregon office.
Our team is one of the best in the industry. We seek people who are passionate about communications, ready to roll up their sleeves, and contribute to the success of the team. This is an opportunity to oversee planning and execution of client programs to meet business objectives and to grow existing business.
You will join a team that works with local and national clients in the healthcare, financial, consumerand tech industry. Candidates should have extensive agency and professional experience. This position will pursue, develop, and lead new business presentations, manage and cultivate staff members, and make significant contributions to strategic directions for clients. The VP - Partner level candidate will maximize value by reflecting the business strategy of the practice, contribute to maintaining and expanding existing business, win new business and set the tone for how the business is managed.
• Develop and grow senior level client relationships.
• Develop and pitch new business opportunities.
• Counsel and build relationships with peers in industry and with other FP practice areas.
• Maintain and grow existing client business.
• Provide counsel, strategy and direction of accounts.
• Productively provide ideas to client to maximize communications results and/or anticipate issues.
• Manage profitability and financial aspects of accounts.
• Manage and develop account staff.
• Develop original research, surveys and market studies for existing and new business proposals.
• Develop complete communications plan for client.
• Maintain industry contacts to stay informed on current industry affairs.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Ability to plan strategically and globally.
• Ability to assess and win potential new business opportunities.
• Skill at developing and delivering presentations and pitches for clients and prospective clients.
• Ability to understand the experiences of other FP employees and incorporate them into successful business strategies.
• Strong oral, writing and editing skills.
• Ability to generate profitability for the business.
• Ability to motivate and lead others.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• Ability to budget programs and manage client finances.
• Availability to travel as needed to off-site meetings.
• Extensive professional experience.
• Years of specialization in field.
• Comprehensive understanding of client, practice and industry.
• Comprehensive experience in and understanding of public relations.
• College degree.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.