FINN Partners is on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join our London office on a fixed-term maternity leave contract with the opportunity to move to a full-time role. The Ideal candidate will have two to three years' experience in Digital Marketing or PR recruitment; and of course, have a strong knowledge of the full-cycle recruitment process. You are passionate about the candidate experience and building rapport is second nature. LinkedIn Recruiter is your domain, and you know it like the back of your hand.
Come join our HR team, where we are passionate about our business partnership with our internal hire leaders and enjoy providing outstanding employment candidates to fill FINN Partners positions.
What you'll be up to?
As a Talent Acquisition Associate you will source, screen and present both active and passive candidates to our hire leaders for consideration and interviews. You will build talent pipelines and connections on LinkedIn. You will lead recruitment for our UK-based positions and support our EMEA region – Munich, Paris and Dublin. This role is ideal for someone who is a self-starter and who'd like to work across Talent Acquisition function – e.g. university relationships, networking events, diversity and inclusion projects.
What skills are required?
• Excellent LinkedIn Recruiter skills – from outreach, InMail campaigns to analytics
• Effectively partner with PR and digital marketing key stakeholders/hire leaders to define open position job title, job description, time-line strategy
• Build / maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates (all career levels)
• Write new / publish existing job ads for open positions on authorized job boards.
• Conduct full cycle recruitment for positions assigned. Source both passive and active candidates. Review resumes, application packets, samples of work and obtain any missing required data from candidates.
• Administer and coordinate interview process with stakeholders and candidates (single or panel interviews, and onsite / remote interviews).
• Obtain post interview assessment from interviewers and provide respectful and timely feedback to active candidates.
• Maintain candidate applicant records in ATS system & document progression through recruitment cycle for current job openings. Maintain pipeline candidates in ATS system for future openings
• Provide timely recruitment status updates to active candidates and hire leaders throughout recruitment cycle.
• Track active job advertisement efficacy/candidate quality/response rates and report
• Maintain current knowledge of industry recruitment trends, recruitment best practices, effective job boards and other job ad sources, and market rates for Finn Partners positions
• Participate in HR team meetings, projects, activities.
What's in it for me?
FINN Partners offers its team members a number of great benefits:
• 25 days' holiday plus 5 additional ''summer days'', with the ability to carry days over
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
• 4% Pension scheme contribution by employer
• Enhanced maternity leave
• Referral bonuses for hiring and new business
• Free breakfast and complimentary snacks
• Wellness subsidy
• Work From Home tax-free Benefit
• Hybrid working structure – flexible on days – ideally 2 times a week in the office
• Dog friendly office
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
About FINN Partners, Inc.
Founded in 2011 on the core principles of innovation and collaborative partnership, FINN Partners has grown from about $24 million in fees to almost $170 million in fees over ten years, becoming one of the fastest growing independent public relations agencies in the world. The full-service marketing and communications company's record setting pace is a result of organic growth and integrating new companies and new people into the FINN world through a common philosophy. With more than 1,400 professionals across 33 offices, FINN provides clients with global access and capabilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia. FINN Partners clients are also supported through longstanding partner agencies and its membership in the PROI network of leading agencies around the world. Headquartered in New York, FINN has offices in: Atlanta, Bangalore, Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Delhi, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Guam, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Jerusalem, Kuala Lumpur, London, Los Angeles, Manila, Mumbai, Munich, Nashville, Orange County, Paris, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Vancouver and Washington DC Find us at finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @finnpartners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ex37-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.