SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER
Finn Partners is one of the world's most dynamic and fastest-growing global integrated communications and marketing agencies. We have created a position for a Senior Media Planner. The Senior Media Planner will be working with the paid media team members, supporting planning, execution, and measurement for all media efforts. He/she will own their plans, reports, and recommendations - seeing campaigns from start to finish, and will continue to hone their media planning and buying skills.
• Participate in development of integrated media plans and strategies
• End-to-end management of media campaigns
• Implement and monitor tracking of KPIs and overall ROI
• Execute a wide variety of online media (including display, video, paid social, paid search, digital audio, content marketing, email marketing, native, etc) and/or offline media (print, TV, radio, OOH)
• Construct and deliver detailed reports on a monthly basis.
• Presentation of key media deliverables
• Maintain status reports and/or department documents.
• Manage billing alongside Assoc Media Planner/Media Planner and Accounting counterparts
• Conduct industry, competitive, and audience research using media tools and agency resources
• Foster partnerships with vendors and other 3rd parties
• Daily pacing and budget tracking
• Stay up to date with media trends and best practices
• Learn the latest media platforms/tools
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-7 years advertising or media agency experience
• G Suite (sheets, docs, slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Self-serve social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat)
• Google Marketing platform (Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
• Ability to conduct critical analysis and identify key insights
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Solid project management and organizational skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and perform under tight deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v4k5-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.