Ready to take the next step in your career and develop campaigns for our prestigious portfolio of hospitality, F&B, design and lifestyle clients? Join CatchOn as a Senior Account Manager (Brand Development) and work on the frontline of the exciting and fast-changing marketing and communications industry. You will work directly with exclusive clients to elevate brands, create compelling stories and deliver seamless client service. Join our award-winning agency and achieve extraordinary results for clients.
• Execute client branding briefs including competitive analysis, brand audits, nomenclature, brand articulation, design concept, visual identity and guidelines development
• Guide clients in the development of brand communications, providing insights and proactive recommendations on market research, industry analysis and trend forecasts
• Research and develop content such as creative rationales, trend reports, brand book, fact sheets, executive biographies, and brochures
• Plan and prioritize account team deliverables, effectively delegating responsibilities and executing tasks according to each client's brief as well as the demands of the overall agency client portfolio
• Build strong client relationships and oversee multiple projects for different clients simultaneously
• Plan and facilitate strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions and research studies
• Support new business development, including the preparation of proposals and generating new ideas
• Identify and execute opportunities for cross-client collaboration and partnerships
• Ensure quality control by reviewing agency products including creative work, key client communications, schedules, and creative strategies
• Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment by providing support to the account team
Role Specific Skills/ Attributes
• 5-8 years of experience in branding, advertising or related fields, in-house or in an agency
• Experience in branding, design, research, strategy and creative writing
• Excellent proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and PowerPoint
• Analytical thinker with ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends and results
• Has managed cross-functional teams and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
• Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is advantageous)
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
About CatchOn – A Finn Partners Company
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19
locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should apply with your detailed resume including availability and current and expected salary.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb81k-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.