Are you looking to work with clients in a wide variety of industries, from consumer to finance to technology?
Does devising creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital media sound like a great day at the office?
Are you passionate about creating a superior client focus?
Are you a public relations pro who values collaboration?
If you answered yes, let's talk ….
Finn's Pacific Northwest team is looking for an Senior Account Executive to join the team working with a rapidly growing integrated client roster including many well-known regional and national brands.
Ideally, you'll be located in the Pacific time zone, but we're also open to remote applicants located across the country.
At FINN, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop client content-including press materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As; and participate in new business development
• Serve as a point of contact for clients and manage all aspects of day-to-day responsibilities on a portfolio of prominent consumer and business accounts.
• Anticipate, execute and expand client PR solutions including product launches and positioning, media relations, influencer programs, research, and messaging.
• Assist with networking and nurturing new business relationships.
• Manage and provide leadership to client service teams.
You're a strong candidate if you …
• Possess 3+ years of agency public relations work or comparable employment experience
• Demonstrated experience in all phases of client service, including execution of PR plans, media pitching, managing service teams, budgeting and new business development.
• Excellent media relationships and a proven ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Creativity, ingenuity, and vision.
To apply please upload your resume, cover letter and your desired salary in $US Dollars.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.
About Finn Partners:
FINN Partners is a great place to work, but don't take our word for it. We've been voted ''#1 Best Agency to Work For'' in the Extra-Large Agency Category by PR Week. Plus, FINN has ranked in the top five nearly every year since our founding a decade ago.
Our intrepid crew shares entrepreneurial spirit that attracts talent from agencies large and small. Interestingly, we often welcome former colleagues back to the fold after they've confirmed the grass is not greener elsewhere, or they return as clients when they want to work with the best. All choose Finn because of our cause-minded approach, collaborative culture, commitment to excellence, ethical leadership and exciting client roster of clients. Our people are deeply loyal to FINN because the FINN team is deeply loyal to each other. FINN is committed to representing a different breed of agency. Will you join us?
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp09w0-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.