Consumer Intelligence Planner
Los Angeles, CA
Do you love a good story? Can you tell a good story? Are you the person in your friend group who ALWAYS has to explain the newest social channels? When your friend needs a new profile photo, or wants to know about a new pop culture trend, are you the first person they call?
If you answered an enthusiastic ''YES,'' to any or all of the above, you may have stumbled upon your new work home.
Finn Partners -- recently named Midsized PR Agency of the Year by PR News and The Holmes Report -- is expanding its team. If you live and breathe social media and design and want to be empowered to make a difference, feel good about your hard work, and move your career forward alongside some of the most talented people in the business, keep reading.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive with a passion for social media and design to join our fast-growing, award-winning consumer practice.
If you have…
• 3-4 years of social media agency or in-house experience
• An aspiration to make well-recognized work for well-recognized clients
• A passion for problem-solving, being scrappy and resourceful, and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• An extensive knowledge of how to drive culture relevancy and earned conversation
• Experience developing and executing influencer programs
• A natural ability to be on top of what's happening when it comes to social platforms, trends, consumer behavior, etc.
• A plea to join a team who's got your back, and is eager to help you grow
• Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite, social media channels and their analytic platforms
And you're ready to …
• Serve as a point of contact for clients
• Handle day-to-day social media activities of the account team
• Work independently to move tactics forward – from designing and editing content to developing new platform recommendations and everything in between
• Share accountability for delivering high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Research, assist and present new business proposals
• Share what you know and help manage junior staff and interns as they dive into their careers
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.