Account Manager - Integrated Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Finn Partners -- recently named Midsized PR Agency of the Year by PR News and The Holmes Report -- is expanding. If you want to be empowered to make a difference, feel good about your hard work, and move your career forward alongside some of the most talented people in the business, keep reading.
Our West Coast team (based in LA, Orange County, San Francisco) is eager to find an experienced Senior Account Executives (SAE) and Account Supervisor -- for both our award-winning tech and consumer practices – to join
If you have…
• Agency or in-house experience commiserate with the job title (SAE: 3-4 years; AS: 5+ years)
• Excellent media relationships
• A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A passion for problem-solving
• The ability to tell stories, articulately and persuasively
• A desire to join a team who's got your back, and is eager to help you grow
And you're ready to …
• Serve as a point of contact for clients and account teams
• Handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects
• Work independently to move tactics forward – from creating content to pitches, social conversations, and everything in between
• Share accountability for delivering high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Brainstorm new ways to use traditional PR alongside digital/social media resources to be heard
• Research, assist and present new business proposals for integrated, traditional and social PR programs
• Share what you know and help manage junior staff and interns as they dive into their careers
• Work collaboratively with colleagues across the Finn Partners network.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.