Finn Partners has an immediate opening for a seasoned senior account executive for its Portland, Oregon office.
Our team is one of the best in the industry. We seek people who are passionate about communications, ready to roll up their sleeves, and contribute to the success of the team. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will be empowered to make a difference, drive outcomes and progress your career working with some of the most talented people in the business.
You will join a team that works with local and national clients in the tech, health and financial industries. Candidates should have 3-5 years of agency experience, excellent media relationships and a proven ability to lead multiple teams and projects simultaneously. This position will serve as a point of contact for clients and handle day-to-day activities of the account team and client projects to ensure delivery of high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals. The SAE may devise creative strategies that utilize traditional and digital/social media, manage media tours, develop client content-including press materials, online content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As; and participate in new business development.
** This position is open to remote work in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones as well as any city where a Finn Partners office is located. **
• Manage all aspects of the day-to-day responsibilities on a portfolio of prominent consumer and business accounts.
• Create a superior client focus that anticipates, executes and expands PR solutions such as product launches and positioning, media relations, influencer programs, research, and messaging.
• Assist with networking and nurturing new business relationships.
• Manage and provide leadership to client service teams. Qualifications include:
• 4-6 years of Public Relations agency experience required.
• Demonstrated experience in all phases of client service, including execution of PR plans, media pitching, managing service teams, budgeting and new business development.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• Ability to lead multiple accounts.
• Capacity to work independently and with others in a small office setting where teamwork is highly valued.
• Creativity, ingenuity, and vision.
• Bachelor ' s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, English or related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k0y0-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.