Brand Marketing Coordinator
Remote / Virtual
Are you curious as heck and hungry to learn? Are you extremely well organized? Finn Partners is looking for young upstarts to join our Global Intelligence Team. We will teach you, guide you, and help you soar.
We are in search of a Research Coordinator to support the planning and execution of primary and secondary research projects that discover consumer insight, drive brand strategy, and measure campaign impact for a variety of exciting clients, across industries like education, public affairs, technology, travel, health & wellness, and more!
High attention to detail, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a collaborative, team-oriented approach to work are critical skills for success in this role. Salary commensurate with experience.
Research Planning & Management
• Support project scoping and pricing, including sample size, targeting parameters, contact list management, and incentive management
• Serve as the primary point of contact and liasion between the FINN Global Intelligence team and research vendors, including survey and focus group providers, and data and intelligence platforms and tools
• Coordinate and schedule focus groups
• Monitor survey data while in the field
• Gather and organize data from secondary sources
• Manage vendor deliverables and invoices
• Provide project management support as needed to ensure projects are executed on time and on budget
• Support development of research reports, including creating templates, pulling topline numbers, identifying relevant quotes and verbatims, and developing charts and graphs
• Review and proof numbers and text in memos, reports, discussion guides, moderator guides, survey questionnaires, slide presentations, and other deliverables
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Marketing, Communication, Sociology, or a related field.
• At least 2 years or equivalent experience in communications or research or similar field. Agency experience a plus.
• Knowledge of/experience in primary research, such as in-depth-interviews, surveys, focus groups.
• Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet, SPSS, etc) a plus.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.