Associate Live Ops Producer
PARTNER IN TRAINING (ENTRY LEVEL)
We're looking for a Partner in Training to join our growing team who can work on multiple client accounts to gain experience and exposure to agency life while also training in writing, research, media relations, and social/digital work .
Our PIT's assist with (and eventually own) core public relations, marketing and social media/digital tasks including building media lists, establishing media relationships, influencer engagement, conducting industry research, writing and developing client updates and drafting media materials.
Our Partner-in-Training program is a 3-6 month, full-time program for college graduates. We are looking for highly resourceful and intuitive team players, who are digitally and socially savvy and know how to bring creative, smart, scrappy thinking to the table. We'll give you the tools to do awesome work and build a solid portfolio. We also look to our pool of amazing PIT's first when Assistant Account Executive opportunities open. The ideal candidate has held one or two college internships and is looking to grow his/her career in an agency setting.
• Provide support to account teams and play an active role in implementation of core public relations program assignments including influencer engagement, media pitching/media list development, writing/editing and research
• Monitor, track and report traditional and social media outlets for coverage of client news and competitor developments, flag for appropriate team members
• Compile comprehensive, targeted media lists, actively pitch media and secure traditional and social media placements against client goals, shifting approach for optimal results
• Identify trade reporters, business reporters and influencers
• Prepare initial draft of client updates, as needed and requested; deliver error-free written communication
• Participate in client meetings and presentations, as needed
• Stay informed on the latest trends in digital and social media communications
• Creative, socially-savvy, curious, and a big thinker
• Entrepreneurial spirit, drive, and strong work ethic
• Detail-oriented, resourceful, reliable
• Creative writer with solid understanding and proficiency with multiple writing styles, including business communications and AP style
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• Goes above and beyond for clients and team members
• Passion for communication – traditional, media, social, writing, video, infographics
• Relevant internship experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6b878-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.