We're looking for a Paid Media Specialist to accelerate change and drive results for our wide-ranging portfolio of high-growth, ambitious clients. Alongside this, you'll be line managing paid media executives on a day-to-day basis.
You will be hands-on working on paid digital campaigns and have the ownership of planning, managing, and optimising our client's digital channels through analysis, segmentation, and testing. You will be creating the plans for paid activity and be hands-on to activate campaigns across paid media channels, particularly paid search and social, working closely with our paid media director.
What will you be doing?
• Directing industry-leading paid media strategy for a diverse portfolio of high-growth and global brands, across various digital channels.
• Ensuring proactive, innovative delivery of PPC performance, delegating to your supporting teammates effectively.
• Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships to deliver the best performance for their businesses.
• Sharing your wisdom through training and mentoring team members, helping to develop their technical and professional skills.
• Getting involved with new business pitching, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects.
Who are you?
• 3 years' experience in paid media.
• You have an extensive track record of running and growing high-performance, strategic paid media campaigns, with a focus on search and social.
• You are interested in keeping up to date with industry changes and new platforms.
• Advanced understanding of Google Ads (Search, Shopping, and Display).
• You love getting to know different businesses and discovering the role that your campaigns play in achieving their goals.
• You will likely have used Google Analytics and Tag Manager to support in setting up conversion tracking as well as campaign reporting and analysis.
What do we offer?
• 25 days' annual leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
• 5 additional discretionary days for use during the summer months
• Enhanced maternity pay
• 4% pension contribution
• Private Medical and Dental insurance schemes
• Group Life Assurance scheme for all employees
• Annual transit season ticket loan option
• Wellness benefit – to cover physical/mental health programmes
• Tax-free Work From Home benefit - to cover expenses i.e. home broadband
Why MintTwist/FINN Partners?
We are an award-winning digital agency in London, that looks to engage with our clients beyond the conventional design and development agency relationship, becoming a partner to the people and companies we work with. Based in London (Liverpool Street), we work closely with brands from around the world, to build immersive digital experiences. It is our mission to create digital campaigns that are not only innovative and market leading – but most importantly, deliver commercial success.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those in whom we have a greater interest.
We are committed to managing your personal information securely and with respect in accordance with the General Data Protection requirements. Our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/gdpr-europe.html
We are committed to a comprehensive policy for diversity and inclusion. Our diversity statement can be viewed at https://www.finnpartners.uk/diversity-statement.html.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ymz2-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.