Recruiter, Public Relations Agency
Remote / Virtual
The Enterprise Manager is an experienced agency PR executive (travel or luxury experience a plus) who can easily manage the trifecta of account services, talent/HR and financial/growth. We're looking for an individual who is adept at team management and talent acquisition, and has a keen financial acumen (managing fee/salary ratio targets), including assigning and managing team time, analyzing budgets and allocating resources. The Enterprise Manager will need to understand and utilize NetSuite and other systematized processes within the Travel practice (US and Global) and also be a bridge to greater Finn Partners practice areas. S/he will assist in supervising the new business pipeline along with ensuring teams are adequately and fully staffed in a timely manner via proactive recruiting efforts. The Enterprise Manager will work very closely with the US Travel practice leader and executive team.
Job responsibilities include:
• Oversee the personnel and processes within the US Travel practice and liaise with Finn Partners HR
• Recruiting/hiring and staff forecasting
• Coordinate new hires with appropriate team leads and assign to appropriate groups within the US Travel practice
• Maintain and update job descriptions with Finn HR and network for key hires
• Ensure US Travel practice personnel reviews are conducted on-time and the performance management system is updated accordingly
• Focus on US Travel practice employees' professional growth and opportunities within the practice area and at Finn Partners overall
• Liaise with Finn HR to ensure timely and robust talent pools
• Maintain forecast, new business pipeline and provide clear communication with Finance team about fee/salary ratio and projected growth and/or revenue adjustments
• Provide support to and meet with Travel practice leaders (VPs/Directors) regularly to review senior staff issues, including: account/client health and needs; staff/team health and needs; contracts, scopes of work and service leads; staff growth, feedback and career paths; team status including budgets, promotions, raises, challenges, bonuses, surprise & delight, birthdays and anniversaries
• Liaise with Finance department, US Travel practice lead and account teams on contracts, budgets, scopes, etc.
• Oversee internal US Travel practice communications
• Assist with messaging and marketing of the US Travel practice nationally and globally, and coordinate with the Finn Partners Global Travel Practice Leader
• Manage employee trainings with HR
• Organize US Travel practice retreats (organize a committee, ideate theme, speakers, etc.) and staff events throughout year; ensure employee empowerment communication and staff unity events
• Oversee the dynamics of the US Travel practice staff meetings
• Ensure there are proper employee rewards, shout-outs and team building events and activities to bring/keep teams aligned and motivated
• Ensure the US Travel practice on-line pipeline is kept up to date
• Work with Finn Marketing to ensure competitive differences within the practice are clear with an eye toward integration
• Oversee RFPs; filter incoming new biz requests and assign to appropriate team leader; bring to appropriate executive for discussion
• Work with Finn Marketing and the Finn Partners Global Travel Practice Leader to plan and execute all external marketing communications including newsletter e-marketing, events, webinars, etc.
• Manage US Travel practice webinar schedule for business development (put in marketing plan; assign topics and leaders)
• Manage the industry (Hospitality and PR) conference schedule and budget; decide with executive team who will be going and when
• Work with Finn Marketing, the Finn Partners Global Travel Practice Leader and US Travel Practice leader on the Travel practice brand development and rollout
• Determine list of industry awards in which the US Travel practice should participate; manage the US Travel practice's submissions to internal FINNWINN program
• Ensure the US Travel practice's capabilities presentation, client list and presentations are consistent and up to date
• Work with Finn Marketing to ensure US Travel practice social channels are managed and analyzed Secure best-of new business/case study examples from other Finn business units
• Assist with any operational and integration needs between the US Travel practice and internal departments to ensure acquired companies are fully briefed and leverage the Finn resources adequately
• Liaise with all other business units and Finn operational teams
Ensure that Travel practice has access to and accurately utilizes internal resources for new business pitches including graphic design and other practice area expertise
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk8m7-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.