This is an exciting opportunity for an established, passionate Director with a track record of strategizing and implementing successful integrated communications and digital marketing campaigns. As a member of CatchOn's senior leadership team, you will be responsible for developing the agency's capabilities in new sectors as part of Finn Partners' regional growth. This is a business-solutions driven role with an opportunity to build and grow your own team to support the revenue within your client portfolio.
• Lead all elements of strategy based on a strong understanding of CatchOn's strategic ambitions (in collaboration with the senior management team)
• Drive the development of strategies in each vertical (travel, hospitality, health/wellness, etc), including research on emerging trends and competitive landscape
• Synthesize recommendations with a clear articulation of how strategy translates into execution priorities and action plans
• Collaborate with the other members of the senior leadership team to drive the CatchOn business forward and constantly seek ways to improve the business output and ways of working
• Identify and contribute to developing at least 2-3 self-directed original research, thought leadership, surveys, and market studies per year
• Build your own book of business and target profitable potential leads that are complementary to CatchOn's core sectors, such as healthcare, consumer or corporate communications
• Lead business development process from initial contact, meeting and presentations, pitch, negotiation and closing
• Seek opportunities to represent CatchOn at industry events
• Create and deliver proposals, respond to RFPs, and research and plan client pitches by working with the team to develop proposals that address clients' needs, concerns and objectives
• Develop an understanding of new clients' business model and processes and identify opportunities to add value to clients
• Establish and foster effective relationships with new business prospects and industry contacts to strengthen CatchOn's name and reputation within the industry
• Develop and refine the business development function by mapping out business development-related processes/procedures and communicating these to the team
Role Specific Skills / Attributes
• 15+ years of related experience (agency experience required) working with travel, hospitality, luxury, consumer, or healthcare sectors
• Local market experience in Hong Kong and China and in-depth knowledge of different media channels is required
• Track record of strategising and implementing successful integrated communications and digital marketing campaigns
• Previous experience working with C-Suite level clients, senior management teams and decision makers
• Background in corporate communications is advantageous: leading corporate communications strategies for clients, developing and managing the company identity and brand; developing and managing external communications; and crisis communications
• Dynamic leadership and team management skills, including good mentoring and coaching
• Ability to drive projects through providing appropriate project framework, clarity on content and deliverables and effectively engaging and managing stakeholders
• Excellent presentation skills and adept at building brand strategy presentations and proposals
• Ability to plan and execute multi-stakeholder, strategic communications on behalf of clients, working closely with international offices and colleagues across different time zones
• An analytical mind and keen commercial orientation to appreciate client strategy, decisions that shape executive actions and commercial implications
• Possess a strong service orientation, ability to anticipate client needs and manage client expectations proactively
• Strong sense of ownership and work ethic to see projects to completion; undeterred by challenges and will remain motivated, composed and apply creating thinking to overcome them
• Excellent speaking and writing capabilities in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
About CatchOn – A Finn Partners Company
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should apply here with your detailed resume including earliest availability, current/last and expected salary.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkvoy8-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.