CatchOn - A Finn Partners Company is seeking a high-caliber Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The Digital Marketing Manager will build and lead the high-performing digital marketing team to ensure seamless delivery project deliverables, based on our culture of respect for both clients and employees and in line with the company values.
• Design, build and maintain the company's digital marketing capability
• Provide quality marketing and digital communications consultancy, strategy and direction to all accounts (e.g., web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media etc.)
• Plan, lead, drive and oversee the implementation of campaigns and achieve agreed KPIs
• Participate in new business pitches and collaborate with the teams to conceive and execute strategic marketing campaigns
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
• Identify trends, technologies and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Develop the digital marketing team by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
Skills & Values
• Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
• A minimum of 5 years' experience working in a hybrid communications practice with specialization in digital marketing
• Agency working experience with travel, hospitality, luxury, consumer, or healthcare sectors is preferred
• In-depth and solid knowledge of different digital platforms, website and marketing analytics tools
• Proven track record of strategizing and implementing successful integrated communications and digital marketing campaigns
• Dynamic team management skills, including good mentoring and coaching
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
• Self-motivated, dedicated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Works well under pressure with good time management skills
• Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
• Applicable working experience in China is preferred
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined the Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners is a global communications agency, made up of nine practice areas with 800+ people in 19
locations worldwide. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kwoe-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.