Soundtracks Digital Marketing Assistant
New York, NY
Hello, potential applicant! We invite you to join us here at FINN and become a part of one of the most dynamic and fastest growing integrated marketing agencies in the world! We're entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products and services of our client-partners. Your expertise with the written word and the ability to convey it digitally are exactly what we're looking for.
The Content Creator - Integrated Marketing (aka Content Specialist) knows how to write well, and how to do so for a plethora of digital mediums. Whether a client or colleague needs a caption, a post, a content or campaign calendar, an ad, a blog, a web page, or a video script, you're ready and excited to dive in. You're also comfortable and formidable with an editor's pen for when you're handed content that needs some extra love.
You know your way around the front and back ends of the major social media networks (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter... And bonus points for Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube). Additionally, you'll have some real-world experience in setting up and reporting on Paid Social Media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn (and further bonus points for any of the others).
The Content Creator we're in search of pays exquisite attention to detail, prides themselves in their work, practices accountability daily, and is passionate about writing content and delivering that content to the masses via digital media to elate our clients and change the world. They will also have experience, curiosity and a passion for topics like technology, science and health.
Applicants to this position must have at least 3-5 years of agency experience in content creation and social media marketing to be considered.
• Craft and revise content from blogs and web pages to social media calendars and one-off posts as directed by senior and mid-level staff on deadline and as needed.
• Collaborate with social media strategists, graphic designers, web programmers, and other digital specialists to ensure content is the best it can be for its intended medium.
• Provide support in the set up, launch, monitoring, and reporting of organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Monitor and engage on various social media accounts as directed.
• Edit, correct, and improve upon content when it is provided.
• Excitedly participate in both internal and client calls.
• Stay up-to-date on the comings and goings of digital content and social media best practices.
• At least 3-5 years of agency experience in content creation and organic and paid social media.
• Experience and passion for writing about science/technology/health topics is a must.
• Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager experience a must.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) experience a must.
• Sprout Social experience preferred.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude.
• Love of a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
• Well-versed in all major social media networks (as listed previously).
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.