Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for an Associate Junior Manager for our Account Services department at our Boston office. This position requires 2+ years of advertising agency-based client/account management work experience. The Associate Relationship Manager must be a project management pro-organized, able to galvanize teams to get work done, and good at overseeing timelines and meeting deadlines. As an entrepreneur at heart, he/she will wear many hats and think on their feet.
** During the COVID pandemic our employees are working remotely. When our CEO indicates it is time to return to our regular in-office settings, this role will be based within our Boston, MA office. **
• Manage budgets, projects, meetings, timelines to ensure everything is on track meeting quality levels and deadline goals.
• Build trust and strong relationships, both internally in our agency and with our clients.
• Assess creative work and determine if the work meets project objectives.
• Dive deeply into the client's business and become an expert in the client's industry.
• Work collaboratively and help draw consensus with those you work with.
• Mentor Small Army interns.
• 2+ years' experience working at an advertising agency (previous ad agency experience is a requirement – no exceptions).
• Possesses a deep desire to always keep learning and expanding knowledge of our industry, our agency, and our clients.
• Has a passion for collaborating with others and inspires them with a great attitude.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d938y4-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.