Account Supervisor To Vice President- Health / Public Relations
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PR Agency Corporate Practice (Nashville)
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – PR AGENCY CORPORATE PRACTICE (NASHVILLE)
We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join the corporate practice group in Nashville within our global integrated marketing agency. You will join a strong, growing team with an opportunity to work on clients that range from global automotive brands, retail powerhouses, professional services firms, banking and financial institutions, technology companies, and much more. Finn Partners is the fastest growing integrated marketing firm in the United States.
• Serve as primary point of contact for clients
• Manage day-to-day operations of specific campaigns and programs
• Deliver high-quality programs that meet and exceed client goals
• Devise strategy documents incorporating earned, owned and paid tactics, goals and pitch angles
• Help develop client content, including media materials, social media content, blog outreach, media pitches, bylines and Q&As
• Serve as day-to-day client contact managing overall timeline and budget, establishing position as client's ''go-to''
• Offer problem-solving solutions throughout program execution
• Participate in new business networking and RFP opportunities
• A bachelor's degree
• PR agency experience (at least 5-7 years), preferably working on corporate or consumer clients is required.
• Experience successfully driving external programs-media relations, social media, thought leadership-and/or internal corporate communications programs
• Knowledge of and relationships with top-tier health media outlets
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong project management skills
• Proven problem-solving ability
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong communications skills both oral and written (including editing skills)
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.