Account Executive or Senior Account Executive (2-3 years experience)
Account Executive or Senior Account Executive, PR/Marketing & Communications (2-3 years experience)
We're looking for an AE or SAE to join our growing team who is excited to provide strategic support to a variety of clients including Consumer, B2B/Tech, Healthcare, Auto, and Professional Services, can showcase connections to local and national media, and supervise multiple projects and team members. We've had a lot of growth since our founding in 2011, we've won many exciting brands, but we're still entrepreneurial at heart -- every team member plays to the team and culture.
In this role you can expect to provide support to multiple account teams and efficiently service each of these accounts simultaneously. The ideal candidate knows the clients' business and industry and seeks out knowledge to better meet their goals and support their needs. They play an active role in program execution, influencer engagement, media pitching, writing/editing, research, budgeting and administrative procedures. They're curious, motivated, internally driven individuals who are excited to learn and take on an incredible new adventure without hesitation. Our ideal candidate demonstrates strong communication and time management skills, sets the standard for quality control in his/her work and consistently delivers stellar results that exceed expectations.
• Secure earned media through creative, strategic and proactive media relations and story pitching
• Monitor coverage and conversation around key client issues, competitors and trends
• Write, proof and edit client-related documents that follow AP style
• Develop comprehensive, targeted media lists, tailored pitches, content calendars, client content, media materials, social content
• Research and develop media and influencer strategies
• Proactively consume traditional and social media outlets that are relevant to client business
• Prepare meaningful and accurate project management communications, including project management and planning timelines, client call and meeting recaps, etc.
• Support client strategy and insights, planning and creative development for new business, client programs and organic client growth opportunities
• Participate in client meetings and presentations
• Stay informed on the latest trends in digital and social media communications
• Entrepreneurial spirit, initiative-seeker and strong work ethic
• Exudes passion, creativity and enthusiasm throughout each agency project and client interaction
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills -- able to evaluate self and client work, key learnings and implications that help ensure ongoing improvement for the agency
• Creative writer with solid understanding and proficiency with multiple writing styles, including business communications and AP style
• Strong knowledge of social media channels, monitoring and listening tools/technologies
• 2-3 years relevant work experience in a marketing communications field
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vzn5-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.