Finn Partners is one of the fastest-growing communications firms in the world. From media relations to cutting-edge digital content, social media and creative, we produce amazing work and incredible results for clients. Do you devour media in all forms? Are you a connector of people and information? Are you a quick thinker who thrives in agile, collaborative team environments?
Are you looking for an agency where you can build and grow your career? Can you see yourself as part of a team that creatively finds new ways to instill brand loyalty? If so, Finn Partners could be the place.
We are looking for an integrated communications pro to join our team as a Senior Account Manager in our London office. Our consumer clients include major high street names, leisure, and e-commerce businesses.
The ideal candidate will have strong traditional and online consumer and corporate experience gained working for a variety of lifestyle businesses across fashion, food, home for example and while sports PR experience would also be beneficial it is not a pre-requisite although a passion or interest in sports would be helpful.
We are looking for someone with a solid knowledge of the following areas, who understands how to maximize the strengths of each to deliver on a brand's objectives:
• Online content: expertise in how content creation, community management, and new and emerging platforms work together to drive brand awareness and purchase.
• Earned media relations: particularly in finding unique opportunities to encourage consumer, lifestyle, business and trade media to cover clients.
• Media and brand partnerships: those that can propel the brand forward by reaching new, like-minded audiences.
• Influencer, talent and spokespersons: strategy and execution that provide the cache of a third-party endorsement.
Armed with a go-getter work ethic and the ability to work across cross-functional teams, this candidate will develop and launch strategic programs from the ground up. The ideal team member also has an extensive background in account management and reporting/analytics as well as a passion for building engaged audiences across any and all client channels, platforms, and mediums.
• Collaboration on overall strategy and campaign planning for recognizable consumer brands, working closely with other team leads to integrate programs, find synergies and meet/exceed business objectives.
• Analysing channel performance to identify key trends and recommend new strategies, optimizations.
• Serving as day-to-day client contact.
• A motivating team player that encourages our eager, talented team.
• Developing and cultivating relationships with clients, media, partners and stakeholders.
• Overseeing day-to-day client projects and events, ensuring quality of work.
• Managing client programs including strategy development, campaign execution, team resourcing, analytics and reporting.
• Researching, developing, and presenting new business proposals.
• Managing account administration duties such as billing and financial reporting.
• Reviewing materials (e.g., pitch letters, news releases, newsletters, brand messaging, socialcopy/content) prepared by team members.
• The requirements and skills you need to succeed in this role:
• Creative strategy development and execution.
• Excellent client communication and leadership skills.
• Understanding of digital/social media platforms, trends, and measurement approaches.
• Strong speaking, writing and editing skills.
• Ability to supervise and motivate account staff.
• Problem solving.
• Ability to manage fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
• Messaging and brand development experience.
• 5-6 years' experience, preferably within an agency atmosphere
About Finn Partners
Named as a Best Place to Work 2020 by PR Week, 700+ of the most accomplished professionals in the industry make up Finn Partners. With 20 offices across eight countries around the world, our managing partners alone have more than 175 years of combined experience working in the consumer, technology, travel & leisure, financial services, healthcare, education and manufacturing sectors. The firm offers a full-service approach including integrated public relations, content creation, social, digital marketing and research services. Founded in New York in 2011 by Peter Finn with an innovative new model in which entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and partnership drive client success and sustainable agency growth, the firm delivers world-class client service, coupled with best-in-class employment practices, to produce award-winning work and a rewarding culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d980z7-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.