Client Services / Runner
Moving Picture Company
Los Angeles, CA
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greet clients and visitors in a timely and friendly manner;
• Manage Conference Room schedule;
• Manage guest parking for a office;
• Answer incoming calls for both Film 44, 45 and 47; address as necessary; and forward to applicable persons in office;
• Maintain a clean, organized and welcoming reception area;
• Assist with credit card reconciliation for various departments;
• Assist with key cards and keys for new hires;
• Become familiar with guests and employees to ensure security and maintain a welcoming environment.
• Cover Executives' desks for Executive Assistants if an Assistant is out for the day
• Assist with Operational or building projects as needed;
• Work on special projects for various departments as needed, including deck preparation, scheduling, packet/materials compilation, production research including cost saving options, route planning, or location research, script coverage, etc.
Education and Work Experience:
• Previous entertainment industry experience preferred (internships ok) or an interest working for a documentary film company.
• Must be confident in greeting guests and create a warm, welcoming environment;
• Strong skills in organization and multitasking;
• Maintains confidentiality;
• Communication skills are important, as this position works with all departments of the company;
• People person, able to make all guests feel welcome and comfortable;
• Must have professional phone etiquette;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote, Numbers, Pages, and Google Apps
Currently this position is operating remotely, but will be in the first group of employees to return to the office when the building reopens. This position will perform temperature checks and distribute health screenings when the building re-open occurs.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ynk6-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.