Associate, Music Client Deposits
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
Film 45 is an EMMY award-winning production company creating non-scripted entertainment and branded content for film, television, and digital platforms. Comprised of a team of close collaborators, Film 45 tells stories with authenticity, soulfulness, and grit. In addition to creating non-scripted programming, Film 45 has full production and post-production facilities
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review account coding and enter vendor invoices for multiple production companies. Act as the first level of support for vendor questions and problem resolution.
• Ensure timely and accurate payment of wire requests, expense reports and invoices.
• Review and process monthly production credit card reports, review backup / receipts and record to the G/L.
• Reconcile bank accounts, petty cash accounts, credit card statements and intercompany loan accounts.
• Scan all incoming paperwork - invoices, checks, etc to our online paperless system.
• Check accuracy of W-9s provided by vendors and ensure vendor information is up to date across systems.
• Track monthly overhead bills and work with Operations to ensure on time and accurate payments.
• Support Production Accountants and SVP Finance with numerous project specific ad hoc tasks as needed.
• Take ownership of each project assigned to you, be excited to learn and have a positive, professional attitude.
• Possess excellent time management skills; Prioritize areas of focus, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Exhibit acute analytical skills with the ability to resolve issues and create solutions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Excel.
• Demonstrate a knowledge of general accounting principles and reports.
• Be calm under pressure, reliable and accurate.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting preferred. Finance degree accepted with strong Accounting knowledge.
• Strong Excel and Google Workspace skills required.
• Exposure to Quickbooks Online, SAP, MediaWeb, Global Vista or other production accounting software is helpful, not required.
• Ability to read and speak Spanish is a bonus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k009-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.