TV Production Coordinator, International
Beverly Hills, CA
• Create, monitor and optimize Paid Search campaigns (Google, Bing). Duties include copywriting for text ads, adjusting keyword bids and campaign settings, researching keywords and updating on a regular basis with the goal of driving ticket sales and digital home entertainment sales.
• Support our affiliate program by responding with updated creative, copy, promotions and deals. Duties include communicating with our Affiliate partners, managing campaign scheduling and creative management.
• Communicate with our agency around Paid Social campaigns. Duties include asset and audience management, creative and delivery recommendations and analyzing reporting. Proficiency in self-serve platforms, such as Facebook, is needed.
• Pull custom reports for Paid Search, Paid Social, Organic Search, Affiliate, Video and App Install campaigns. Based on the results of these reports, this role gives candidates the ability to work with the rest of the performance team on insights and recommendations.
• Explore and assist in tests and campaigns on new platforms.
• Stay up to date on the latest news around digital marketing, Google Search algorithms, new vendors and product capabilities.
• Collaborate across other marketing teams (Product Marketing, Partnership Marketing) and other internal departments, including but not limited to Product, UX, Business Intelligence and Legal.
• Daily monitoring of ROI and conversion across all campaigns, including facilitating billing.
• All other duties as defined by the Performance Marketing Team.
• A Bachelor's degree
• 1-3 Years of digital and direct response marketing experience.
• Proficiency in self-serve platforms, such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook, Twitter, Snap or Amazon
• Agency or Affiliate Marketing experience preferred, but not required.
• Google Adwords and Bing Ads Certified preferred, but not required.
• Previous experience working in ecommerce preferred, but not required
• Experience managing large-scale direct response campaigns to strict KPIs.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
• Experience planning and executing against predetermined goals and hitting said goals
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, including legal, web developers, and content preferred.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such a level as is determined at the company's sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.