The Production Support Coordinator (International Production) will fulfill all Programming, Operation, Syndication and Production needs to all the bureaus around the World. #ESPNMedia
• Fulfill all Programming and Production feeds to all the bureaus around the World
• Update all VC and Fiber schedules for feedings pertaining to the bureaus.
• Administrates all AD line information from the bureaus and coordinate with the AD in Bristol responsible for the events.
• Supply SC HL needs to our Bureaus and different clients.
• Provide updated information in real time to all the bureaus; information such as: Frame Store changes, Production room changes, etc.
• Receives highly specific instructions on routine tasks.
• Scope of administrative/coordination/support activities includes routine administrative procedures.
• Work is subject to regular and close scrutiny and is closely supervised and review for timeliness, accuracy and correct procedures
• As directed, provides supports to the conduct of all semi-routine tasks.
• May suggest modifications used in semi-routine processes.
• Knowledge of receiving and delivery of content via digital (FTP, Relay it, We transfer, etc)
• Supports programming in updating basic editorial aspects of Digital platforms.
• Knowledge of all Production aspects, including but not limited to: Studio, Events and ENG.
• Knowledge of assigned areas of coordination.
• Support aspects needed by all the daily processes.
• Recommended to have knowledge in sports.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Has a minimum of 2 years' of related administrative and production support work experience.
• Fluent in Spanish, written and spoken
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r791jk-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.