Part TimeTalent Coordinator
The Part Time Talent Coordinator works alongside Talent Production and other Production colleagues to support all guest booking activities across the entire Talent Production department. Collaborating with Talent Directors, Producers, and Associate Talent Producers, the Talent Coordinator will develop and maintain internal and external relationships in order to provide the most timely, organized, and thorough data, processes, and records management.
This position is Part Time; 29 hours a week.
• Proactively ensures Associate Talent Producers and Talent Producers have the administrative support needed to contact and book guests, support Talent Production staff, and assist with expense management.
• Maintains relevant databases across Talent Production.
• Provides administrative support for guest bookings, including booking travel, ground transportation for both in-house and remote booked guests.
• Has a basic understanding of the difference in shows/platforms across ESPN to suggest appropriate and timely guests.
• Continually develops and maintains solid internal relationships across Talent Production and job function.
• Participates in Talent Production meetings to suggest timely, appropriate and attainable guests.
• Begins to develop and maintain professional relationships with agents, SIDs, athletes and PR people to ensure the best possible cooperation/outcome with booking guests.
• Participates in daily editorial meetings to understand short- and medium-term priorities as they relate to managing administrative duties.
• Collaborates with other talent producers to anticipate needs for upcoming guests and show needs.
• Plans, requests and allocates facility requirements for the Talent Production groups.
• Remains accessible and is often required to work non-traditional days/hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Solid, consistent communication skills
• Ability to contribute effectively in team environment
• Solid sports knowledge
• Maintains sports/entertainment rolodex
• Knowledge of the media industry
• Ability to function effectively in an atmosphere subject to frequent changes and produce results
• Ability to capture and organize story ideas/guest segments
• Ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive and changing production situations
• 2+ year of experience in sports media or broadcast industry
• Skilled with computers, search engines, internet searches.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism or related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8qx2-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.