Los Angeles, CA
Part-TIme Board Operator
Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
• Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
• Responsible for airing spots when scheduled
• Responsible for screening telephone calls
• Collaborating with show hosts on story ideas
• Responsible for basic Audio Production, Transmitter Logging, Emergency procedures
• Makes decisions regarding FCC indecency issues (dump button)
• Responsible for communicating issues with spots and production elements.
• Reports to Assistant Program Director, works with Producers.
• Customers include programming, promotion and sales staffs, in-studio guests, broadcast crews& engineering
• Responsible for the operation of live play-by-play broadcasts
• Minimum of 2 years related board-operating experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Bachelor's Degree
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.