Part-Time Board Operator
Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
• Operates the audio board during local and network programming, and through satellite feeds
• Responsible for airing spots when scheduled.
• Responsible for screening telephone calls
• Collaborating with show hosts on story ideas
• Responsible for basic Audio Production, Transmitter Logging, Emergency procedures
• Makes decisions regarding FCC indecency issues (dump button)
• Responsible for communicating issues with spots and production elements.
• Reports to Assistant Program Director, works with Producers.
• Customers include programming, promotion and sales staffs, in-studio guests, broadcast crews& engineering.
• 2 years related board-operating experience.
• 2 years related board-operating experience working for a Sports Broadcasting company
• Experience working remote broadcasts
• Experience coordinating a combination of production responsibilities to include but not limited to: running the control board, screening telephone calls and working with hosts on story ideas.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pmnm-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.