At the direction of the Director of ESPN Events, the Events Supervisor will be responsible for contributing to the growth and development of the ESPN's Owned and Operated college football kickoff games, 17 bowl games and assist in the further development of sport categories. Functions will include, but are not limited to, scheduling, contractual execution, budget management, event operations and ticket strategy and fulfillment.
• Position will play an integral role in determining match-ups for our 17 owned and operated games
• Manage the planning, budgeting and fulfillment of events as assigned with the goal of providing a first-class experience for student-athletes, sponsors and fans
• Assist in the management of contractual agreements including with conference partners, third-party management companies, venues, hotels, sponsors, etc.
• Assist in the development of current sport categories and will be an active participant in strategic growth opportunities for the division
• Supports the overall business from a ticket sales standpoint including management of contractual agreements with conferences, fulfillment with assigned teams, strategic input on pricing and stadium mapping, research of third party ticketing partner opportunities
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional setting
• Strong computer skills including knowledge and use of all Microsoft office programs
• Professional phone presence and in-person demeanor
• Highly detail-oriented, organized and good communicator
• Ability to multi-task
• 3+ years experience in a professional setting preferred
• Understanding of college football, college conference alignment, and the college bowl system
• Knowledge and understanding of overall bowl selection process
• Experience in a sport or event related capacity including a professional team, local organizing committee, Convention & Visitors Bureau, athletic department or other related business
• Experience in sales and marketing
• Understanding of event operations
• Good presentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqozn6-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.