Associate Social Producer
Part-Time Events Coordinator
At the direction of the Executive Director for the Celebration Bowl, the Events Coordinator provides support and oversight of specific event operations with the Celebration Bowl, MEAC/SWAC Challenge. These are all part of the stable of the ESPN Events group's owned and operated events. This position may also have responsibilities on other ESPN events as assigned and is responsible for various internal administrative functions that supports the ESPN Events Division.
• Managing all social media content creation and distribution.
• Coordinating website content updates
• Assisting with sponsorship asset fulfillment.
• Assisting with game operations and production
• Coordination of creatives and graphics used in Virtual Development Seminars and other purposes
• Managing all mailing lists and content distribution
• General support as required
• 1 year of experience in a professional setting
• Strong computer skills including knowledge and use of all Microsoft office programs
• Self-starter, attention to detail
• 1-2 years of experience in a professional setting
• Experience in event coordination and planning
• Extensive understanding of college athletics
• Creative thinker needed to assist in the development and implementation of marketing proposals and materials
• Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe; knowledge of Photoshop or Illustrator a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelor's Degree in related field.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.