The Multimedia Sponsorship Integration (MSI) team collaborates across the company to support Sponsorship Integration & Tracking and Advertising Standards & Practices. The team helps maximize multimedia revenue, maintain brand integrity, facilitate issue resolution and drive innovation.
Under the leadership of the Director, this position will work with the Multimedia Sponsorship Integration unit and be responsible for tracking in-content sales and promotion obligations across event and studio programming, as well as social platforms, and reporting results to senior leadership. This position is responsible for working with multiple departments to confirm execution details, communicate discrepancies and deliver analytics on the effectiveness of the sales and promotion integration process. This position will help develop monthly reports and end-of-season data analysis.
• Day-to-day management of sales and promotion tracking and reporting studio and event programming and social platforms.
• Distribute final show reports to applicable Production, Sales, Marketing and Programming leaders.
• Track season-long sales features and communicate progress to Sales and Production.
• Proactively communicate with Production, Sales, Marketing and Programming to understand executions and/or communicate any inaccuracies.
• Build relationships with Multimedia Sponsorship Integration team and their counterparts across departments (Directors, Associate Directors and Managers)
• Develop a detailed understanding of sales, promotion and content priorities and processes across television, social and other platforms. Contribute ideas for future integrations.
• Learn to compile and analyze monthly and seasonal reports.
• Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, written and verbal communication, interpersonal communication and analytical skills.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and manage time.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Basic understanding of content production and sports.
• Familiarity with ESPN's TV, Digital, Social and Audio platforms.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Teams, Excel and Word.
• Analytical / troubleshooting skills.
• Strong overall knowledge of sports.
• Understanding of the competitive industry landscape and current competitive needs.
• Knowledge of trends in sports media and emerging methods of content delivery.
• Ability to think creatively and develop thoughtful ideas.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Possess great organizational skills and have proven track record for following through on projects.
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor's Degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5vmx-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.