Digital Sales Support Specialist - Gdm
The Associate Manager, College Networks Programming position is responsible for 24/7/365 linear College Networks scheduling with an emphasis on SEC Network.
The position will require consistent communication and interaction with all ESPN departments including Programming colleagues, particularly the Digital Media team, Production, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, Research and Legal, as well as interaction with DMED, our college and industry partners.
The Associate Manager, College Networks Programming reports to the Manager, College Networks Programming.
• Support the Manager, College Networks Programming on all business activities, initiatives, and issues for College Networks with an emphasis on SEC Network.
• Manage all day-to-day aspects and maintain program schedules across linear and digital platforms as well as other assigned properties.
• Assist in the development, implementation and management of ESPN's strategic approach to College Networks and other assigned sports properties.
• Assist with the short and long term planning and implementation of other properties as assigned.
• Consistent communication and interaction with several ESPN Departments including, but not limited to, Production, Consumer Marketing, Communications, Ad Sales, and Finance.
• Monitor the competitive landscape and keep the department and company up to speed on important developments.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in sports media industry and/or television programming.
• Strong overall sports knowledge.
• Ability to read and interpret contracts.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships at all working levels.
• Ability to shift focus frequently and manage many projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of Content Scheduler system.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Communications, Business, Sports Management, or other related field.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmz7n6-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.
ESPN, Inc. is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment entity featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities.